Friday, September 20, 2013

Wowwza

   This week has been crazy busy so that's why I haven't had a chance to post.
    But I started hair school and I am just loving it! I've learned so much already! I can't wait to actually start cutting and colouring. It'll be so much fun! 
   Okay so I am a special needs mutual counsellor so every Thursday I get to go and spend time with people with different needs, honestly My first week was a little nerve racking but now that I kind have gotten into the groove of it all I'm loving it. The people there are so sweet I just love them! There spirits are so sweet and pure. In fact my original person hasn't shown up for two weeks:( but I have a new person now and she is so funny I can't stop laughing when I'm around her! 
So I'm loving this part of my life.
   Life has been crazy busy but so much fun:) 
   Last week Mr. Cuff, my health teacher asked me to do a presentation on my life and how attitude affects everything and what I believe has helped me through everything. I shared a lot of things and it's  made me want to do more inspiration speaks. I mean I just fell in love with sharing my story! I hope I did a good job because I thought I did a pretty good dang job! I'll see if I can post the slides that I used. 
   Guys I'm about dead on my feet from exhaustion so I'm gonna have to quick even though it's a totally random post and nothing really makes sense.
Sorry! Night guys!! 
I'm gonna do a tribute Tuesday on Tuesday obliviously so beware for who is gonna be on! 
Night! 
First day of hair school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment