Monday, September 30, 2013

Better late than never right?

  Sorry it's been a whole life is denfinatly hectic for me lately! I have school, hair school, then either work or doctors. That's my life! I love it but I hardly get time to rest! 
  Well it's almost Tuesday where I'm at right now and I know I said last week I would do tribute Tuesday but I'm dining it now.
   So this person is pretty amazing she has had such a impact on my life. And honestly we haven't known eachother for that long but I kinda knew we were gonna become best friends:) I have a lot of really close friends but would any of them make random Walmart stops with you or go on a adventure just because we are bored? Nope I didn't think so! That what's make this girl so amazing!! Plus I love quoting her to my Facebook friends:) yes Corrina if you are reading this it's about you!!
Seriously people I love this girl so much!! I don't even remeber how we became best friends it just kinda happened! We used to go to Walmart evade we were bored and we would just play in the toy isle and get superman cups and stuff:) Corrina we need to go again we haven been in forever! 
   One of my favorite things to do is quote Corrina on Facebook I hope she doesn't mind it because it makes my whole day better!! 
   No matter if I'm having a bad day because someone is pissing me off or if I'm in the greatest mood, I just love seeing this girl!! She always make my day so much brighter no matter what with all the laughs and talks inbetween classes it's amazing that we actually get to class sometimes:) honestly I don't know what I would do without this girl!! 
   Well Corrina:) I just love you so much!! Love our friendship and you! I love coming to school knowing that I'll see your face!! And I'm so excited for this weekend!!! It's gonna be boss!! ( for those who don't know a few of our girlfriends and i are going up to SLC to watch General Conference live! So excited!!) I can't wait for the rest of our senior year and all the things we have to complete on our bucket list before we graduate!! I just love you so much and yeah you're just fabulous;) 

This picture explains us so well!! Homecoming night with the bestie! The only way to go!! Love you Corrina!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment