Sunday, December 8, 2013

Royalty and other adventures!

  So royalty! In short the assembly went great! It was so much fun! Then the dance was so much fun! And then crowning! I won!! And my friend Cameron roos won also! It was so much fun but I'm glad it over! It was really fun well it lasted! 
   Great news though! We found the problem to all my pain!! I have a syst in my face where my ear canal should be! It's in the soft tissue so that explains why it wasn't in the bone! So this past Friday I had a test done to see if it's operable or whatever. And the syst is a lot bigger then we thought so the operation is an option but we want to try this thing where they shoot some medication into it so it shrinks and heals on itself. So that my great news! The operation is such a dangerous one that we want to try this medication stuff first and if this doesn't work then we do operation. 
  Happy holidays! It's about to get crazy this next two weeks. I'm already horrible at writing regularly but I'll be really horrible with the holidays coming. Which means family! Oh my sister gets home from her mission in 9 days!! I'm getting so excited! Well I gotta pack for my choir tour! So I'll sign off! Thanks for reading and happy holidays!! 
Me and my date Caleb for senior ball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment