Sunday, January 26, 2014

So Much Has Happened! Are There Enough Words?

   Well just like my tittle says a lot has happened since I have posted last! But where do I begin?! I guess I should start with Preference, yeah that seems like a good place to start! Preference is a girls ask dance, and I think I asked the best way possible! Over text, let me explain the circumstance and why I couldn't somehow come up with some big fancy way to ask. You see I was up in Salt Lake City as I am so often doing doctor visits, when my friend texted me in a panic and said that they had cancelled to asking date! I was planning on asking one of the most sought after guys in the school so I was panicking because I knew if I didn't ask that day my opportunity was gonna vanish! So I texted him! best way to with emjos and other fun stuff! It turned out great because over text you don't have to wait forever for a reply! And that is how I got my date to Preference!
   Now fast forward to January 18th. Day of the day date and dance! For our day date we went to on of the couple's houses and played games for a couple of hours it may sound boring but it was so much fun! we played " Never have I ever", catch phrase, and a type of telephone game the name escapes me. but it was a blast! Then we went and dropped off our dates got all fancied up for pictures and dinner. After that we went to the Dance of course! Such a great time with such an amazing guy! Thanks McKlane for saying yes! oh and being a good titanic role play partner :)

   Okay so now that Preference is over I can talk about my birthday! I'm finally an ADULT! Crazy!! but very fulfilling to because now I can do a lot more things like: buy lobster, rent a port-a-potty, buy spray paint, go to night clubs, sign legal contracts, move out of the house, become a flight attendee, and my favorite buy a monkey! I haven't started my 18 year old bucket list yet but I'm working on it, I'm trying to do as much as I can before I turn 19. It will happen! It's fun being 18 because of how much you can do but yet also there is a lot of responsibility.
  Lets see what else has happened? Oh this weekend I had Efy express! its a church thing for the youth that they do in the summer but during the middle of the year they hold a day where you basically have efy all in one day, you get to hear some amazing speakers and have a ton of fun! The speakers this time were John Bytheway and Brad Wilcox! If you haven't heard of them, look them up they are amazing! But the best part for me was the very beginning, so one of my really close friends we are like sisters thats how close we are, she was going to try and get off work to come down to be a counselor at this. But she couldn't well thats at least what she told me. so anyways she had one of her friends bring down something for me. I met up with her friend and she positioned me by the door facing away and gave me folded up napkin, random right? well on it, it said to look behind me, and she burst out of the door and I literally tackled her and gave her a hug! Literally one of the best moments of my life. 
So that was my weekend and past week! A lot happened but yet it was the greatest week.
   I'm learning to live with the pain it sucks though. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if this IV therapy worked. We won't know till May if it's worked. But even then I might have pain, but like I said I'm learning to live with it. There are times when it's frustrating but I just have to remember that it'll all be okay in the end. When that'll be I'm not sure and that's where I need to learn patience.
   Well it's late and I have a full day tomorrow so I better go. But guys thanks so much for reading my blog! You seriously have no idea how much it means to me! 

1 comment:

  1. Katie I have a four and half year old great-grand daughter who has Treacher Collins. They told us when she was just a few days old that she could not hear but this has been proven wrong. Although she is hearing impaired but she does hear better then they said she would. We have been pretty lucky so far with her. They keep telling all these things that could happen to her but we do know that she will eventually need surgeries I'm hoping and praying that they will not be hard ones. I cannot imagine the pain you have gone through and you are a remarkable young lady. Keep up your good spirits and trust put your trust in Heavenly Father..

    ReplyDelete