Saturday, September 24, 2016

It's been a while two years in fact...

   Oh man, two years... Life has a crazy way of slipping by!
What hasn't happened in these two years? I feel like I am a whole new person since I graduated from Dixie.  Well I guess I'll start with my moving; last year I decided to move from St. George and try living on my own. I decided to move up to Ogden Utah do to a job offer up there. I loved it so much, I had just started to make friends and feel comfortable. But unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances I needed to move out of that area. So I got a new job in Salt Lake City, up at Snowbird Ski Resort and moved to an apartment in the area. Let me tell you this is the best place that I could have ever ended up in. I have made the best of friends and have grown personally in ways that I know I never could have done if I hadn't made this move.
    Medically, to be honest I am still struggling. It's been five years since my Ohio experience and everyday I am faced with the pain left over. But recently in the past few months we have found an doctor who is willing to help me take the pain away. So next week I am headed towards Maryland to have a surgery done to essentially cut the nerve. So I will be numb but anything is better than this pain I have been dealing with.
   I know this isn't a full detail of everything that has happened in the past two years, but it's most of it. life is crazy, but it keeps going. I cannot promise that I will be as diligent as I was well I was in High school but I can promise that it won't be another two years before I update.
   Personally, I have changed more than I could have ever imagined, some for good some I need to still change. Living on my own has taught me so much. Money isn't just something you can have all the time (Still working on that), Work is something you have to do if you want to eat and be able to have some gas. Mental health is one of the most important things you have to take care of as well as Physical health. Making your own doctors appointments will never be easy, and most importantly You have to find yourself.
    I am still trying to find myself and personally I don't think any of us have found ourselves, I think we have found parts of ourselves and our life's work is to put them all together as they come.
I am really excited to get back into blogging. It's been way too long.
Thanks for reading! i will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment