Sunday, October 13, 2013

It's been a while!

   Well life has been crazy busy so I really haven't had the time to update! Life is fun but like I said crazy busy! 
  Last weekend my girlfriends and I drove up north for General Confrence (worldwide lds meeting) it was such a awesome experience! Crazy driving around SLC, getting lost, eating at Cheesecake Factory and getting to hear the gospel from amazing examples in my life! I've had bad withdrawls from Salt Lake City ever since them but good thing is I'm going back up this weekend for some appointments! Not really happy to hit he doctors but hey I gotta do what I gotta do! 
  Oh quick medical update! So the next surgery that we were planning on doing, kind of our last hope fell through. We were going to do a prothesic jaw surgery which means they would have replaced my whole lower jaw with a fake one. But come to find out I have so little bone to even attach it to that it wouldn't work. So now we are a loss of what to do. Kinda of disappointing but I guess it's for the better! 
   On a brighter note my cat Katniss is pregnant and due to give birth anyday now!! Getting exciting! Any wait to see those little things! She's getting pretty uncomfortable at the moment so I've been holding her a lot and trying to help her. 
Me and her cuddling love this little rascal! Well I gotta go I have a church meeting that I have to go to! Thanks for all the support you given me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment