Friday, October 25, 2013

Tooth pull and the definition of extraordinary to me

                                   So since last time I updated a lot has happened!
So last weekend as you know I went up north and had doctors appointments! Joy don't you just love them docs? Well anyways so well we were up there they found infection. THE WORST POSSIBLE THING EVER!!!! I was not happy so we decided if we want to got the implant rout then we have to get rid of this infection and the only way to do that was to pull a tooth. Bam as soon as we got home we were hitting the ground sprinting getting from one doc to the next. Oh and during this whole time my face pain was starting to flare up thus the explanation for the whole trip. When ever I get face pain we never like to take a chance so we always get right on top of it. That's one good thing i guess from the infection! We get to spend plenty of time with the fam bam!
     Like I said as soon as we got home we were calling doctors to see what we could do about this infection; what antibiotics and other stuff that I needed to be taking, oh the joys! But the doctors concluded that the infection was lingering above a tooth and the only way to get rid of it was to pull the tooth. That's a big deal when it comes to that why? Because I already have so little bone in my face from my syndrome and its mostly around my teeth. So anytime we pull a tooth its like we are pulling bone out of my face. Dangerous. But alas there was nothing else to do but to pull the tooth if I wanted to get rid of my pain and enjoy myself for my Sadie's dance tomorrow! (girls ask boys dance) ( I have the best date ever might I add ;))
    Today was tooth extraction day! they put me out for it. I don't do well with any type of procedures so its better that way... Everything went good and now we just wait and see how it all turns out! Kinda nerve racking but it'll be okay:)
    The one topic I want to hit on tonight is: EXTRAORDINARY
 I have been called this numerous times. I don't mind being called it but honestly I'm not. We are all extraordinary in our own ways, yeah Ive had to deal with a ton of stuff at my young age but I don't get through it easily. Ive had my fair share of tears and fears. Yeah I fight through it but honestly its hard! Life isn't easy but we all have to fight through it:) as the wise Albus Dumbledore once said," It isn't our abilities that make us who we are but our choices". Its getting late and I'm not feeling the greatest so I think I will end on that! Remember we are all extraordinary in our own ways! thanks guys for reading!
Night!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment