Friday, August 9, 2013

EARS

   Well less than 24 hours and ill be walking out of the office with my ears!! Gah I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!! I've waited 17.5 years for this and it's all happening tomorrow!!!
   How we finally came to the conclusion to do ears? Well mom and dad said that this would be my last surgery so I could get my ears that I've wanted for years! But my infection came and now we are talking about doing another jaw type surgery. But I made them keep this promise that this summer was gonna be my ear summer! I mean come on its my senior year what person doesn't want to go to school with something different? Well my is kind of extreme but still:) senior year gotta go out with a bang!
    This whole week we have been up in SLC had a minor surgery( 34th) to expose the screws and stuff then have been moulding an fitting these past two days. Didn't today they needed to sit in something for 24 hours. So tomorrow we  go and make any final changes we want, then paint them to my skin colour then bam I'm done!! So crazy to think about it!! But I'm beyond excited!! Feels like my whole life has lead to this point!! Oh and yes of course the ears are gonna be pierced, I have a couple sets of earrings already!! 
   We are having a photographer come to capture the moment when I put the final set on. I can't wait to see those pictures!
Well we have to get up early and go to the fitting and everything but ill write as soon as we are done!! Good night
Thanks for reading! 
This is the first mould.

No comments:

Post a Comment