Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tribute Tuesday & throwback Thursday.

   Guys I'm sorry it's been a while since I've posted!! I've been so tired these past few days helping my sister travel and move in. And coming back to Utah. We finally got into the house,so we spent a few hours unloading and stuff on te first day.and we spent three more days but still not all the way finished! But When my other sister Tara came to help; she came with a surprise ticket for me to go see Wicked with her and her family!!!
   This is where my tribute Tuesday and Throwback Thursday comes in. I wanna spot light Elphiba AKA The Wicked Witch of The West. Now I know I said I was gonna spotlight a guy but when I saw this I started thinking that she has inspired me without me even knowing. Elphiba, is a girl who nobody wants to be around because she looks different. People think that because she looks different that she is different. And her whole life she has tried to convince people that she isn't.
   Life is full of these types of people, the people that try and tear you down. the ones that are always out there trying to convince you that you shouldn't be allowed to live or whatever. Elphiba has taught many people including me that you can't let what others think about you get to you. Even though she did most of the time she eventually learned that lesson also.  You have to be strong and never give up because we all have a reputation that we have to keep up. for her it was im green yes but im also very smart and I can beat the crap out of any of you with my super awesome powers.
She was also amazingly strong through out all of her life, at one point in the play the wizard ask her," Aren't you tired of being strong all the time?" I love it because of how true it is. We are all tired of being strong in out own way.
    Elphiba only had one true friend in her life Glinda the good, they had a lot of differences. But the differences made the friendship stronger. I have a ton of friends, I have many true friends that make all the difference in my life they help me through all the ups and downs  in my life. Friendship in my opinion is one of the strongest bonds of life that there are.
   Sorry once again that its taking me so long to update my blog ive been slightly busy and tired. I just had the second part of my ear surgery yesterday so Im still recovering, getting the ears though this week!! Ill be updating more frequently from now on! Sorry guys! feel free to leave questions and or comments! Thanks for reading guys!! im tired so if none of this makes sense this is why :)

No comments:

Post a Comment