Monday, August 26, 2013

Tribute Tuesday! It's time to thank someone special

   Well it's been awhile since I've done one of these. Sorry bout that, school is starting to take over! 
   I should've done this one a long time ago. But it's been crazy, and I have a lot of people that I got to get to. But this one is important! 
   This person is an incredible artist, and medical engineer! The person is Paul Tanner! Yeah he is pretty great! He is the one who gave me what Ive wanted all my life; My ears! I can't even begin to explain the first meeting when he walked in and basically told me yes and shaved the spots where they would go! It was one of the greatest days of my life! Not including the day that I got my ears! 
   Out of all the doctors I've had in my life thus far. Mr. Tanner is by far my favorite:) 
I wish I had the picture of right after I got the ears and I hugged him! Ill get all those pictures soon though! I'm excited to see how they turned out! 
    Mr. Tanner thank you so much for giving me my ears! I love them so much!! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into them! seriously I love them like they are my own children!  People keep complimenting your work so of course i give all the credit to you! Thank you so much for everything!! Ill get that picture on here soon I hope! 
  Oh and guys either tomorrow or Thursday KSL is doing a small segment on my experience! So tune it at 10! Illput the   link on here as well afterwords! 
   Thank you so much for all the  support you guys have given me it means so much! 
You can kind of see my ear there but the main thing are the earrings! I'm in heaven! Love wearing them! Some people take them for granted but not me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment