Saturday, August 31, 2013

So sorry! Life is hectic!

Guys this had been a busy week!! School work is getting pilled on, and hair school starts in 16 days! 
And I hurt my knee pretty bad, gotta get a MRI done to see exactly what I've done to it.. I'm a crippled soul;) only few will understand hahaha:) 
Well it's been a pretty good week school is long but going good:) and I can't play tennis till we get this knee problem figured out so hopefully we will!
Lets see oh! 
Okay so a couple of my friends talked me into asking my principal if I could talk to the student body you know just on how attitude helps with everything! So it turns out that ill be doing just that! Not sure when yet but ill figure that out latter. When I say a couple friends I mean like all of them which is a ton! I'm excited but I'm nervous! 
The news cast!! Sorry I forgot to tell all y'all! Okay so since all the bad stuff in Egypt and the fires around here have been so bad they had to move it around Labor Day so it should be coming soon. I'm pretty nervous about it I want to see it but again I don't. If you know what I mean! 
Well it's late and I know this isn't inspirational ill come up with one soon. And I'll try to update as much as possible but with school, hair school, homework and church stuff I don't know how much that will be but I will as much as I can! Thanks for all the support you guys have given me through our everything!
This is me and my favorite girl cuddling knows when I nee it. Love her to death! Ill write on her later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment