Sunday, August 18, 2013

My rant on fears and random stuff

  Well hair school is starting next month and I am in my last year if high school now. So lots of homework is coming soon. It's going to be hard to post everyday. But I'll write at lest once a week:) 
   It's been a busy week. Living up high school, loving be surrounded by my best friends! 
   I don't really have anything inspirational to write..  Wait hold on yes I do!! 
The topic of today is fear.
  People seem to think that because I've had so many surgeries and so many other things that I don't have fears! I'm sorry but it's a stupid thought. Everyone has fears, I don't fear going to doctors but I do hate it. But I do have a fear of going into major surgeries. They freak me out! Major surgeries may have major complications! 
  I also have a fear of earthquakes and volcanoes. It doesn't help when you live by a sleeping volcano and earthquake territory.  
   I have plenty of fears of small and big stuff. Life is meant to overcome your fears, not to hide from them. And once you overcome them you feel as though you can conquer the world. Ill admit there are some fears that are hard to come by. 
   Sorry it's just been bugging me that people think that just because I've had so many things done that I don't have fears. NOT TRUE!! Life is full of fears. But you just have to overcome them one day at a time:)
   Well that's my rant for the day.. Not really inspirational but hey I gotta get it out:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment