Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Last first day of High School

  Sorry I haven't been writing regularly it's gonna be even harder now that schools started! 
  This is my last year of High School! It's so crazy to think about that! It only seems like yesterday that I was walking to kindergarten with my sister Lyndsey. Mrs. Smith was her name, and Megan McCool was my best friend:)  we are still friends thanks to Facebook! 
  Now I'm driving to my parking spot with no hand to hold getting ready to face my last year of being a kid. It's time to turn into the adult, I've been mistaken for a senior for many years now. But it's actually true and in about nine months I will be walking through the D with my very best of friends, my mentors, and my classmates. Dixie High School is the best I will forever be a flyer! 
CLASS OF 2014 let's do this! 


2 comments:

  1. Katie, This is Jean across the street and I do enjoy reading your blog and how interesting your life is. My what an example you are to so many people. I love your ears. Just One question I keep forgetting to ask. Do you take your ears off for night time or leave them on. I just got to thinking about this. Answer if you wish as I think lots of people would like to know. Love Ya, Just Me Jean

    ReplyDelete