Sunday, August 11, 2013

I FINALLY GOT MY EARS!!

   Sorry I've been celebrating these past couple days about my ears so I haven't posted. I got my ears Friday afternoon about 3. My first thought when Paul was finished painting and let me turn around was, oh my gosh are these for real?! I flipped out! I was close to tears but I held them in:) the only thing running through my head was wow, wow, WOWZA! I first hugged Dad then Mom, Finally the master painter and sculpture Paul Tanner! 
   We had a photographer come and take pictures on te story, I'm so excited to see them! Amy thanks for taking the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest of them! 
   Ahh I still can't believe that I have them! They look so real, and Im just in love with them!! 
   Can't thank Mr. Tanner enough!! Thank you all so much for all the support you have given me through out all of this! 
 The excitement is way too much!! Love you all!!
 Thanks for reading! 
Feel free to ask question or leave comments or anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie...this is Dan Paulson, Emily Paulson's father. Congratulations on your ears! The ears look wonderful, but what they are attached to is even more beautiful! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie i just love you so much! you are such an inspiration and i am so happy for you! you have such a sweet spirit! Never let anyone bring you down! I love you tons and congratulations! you look even more beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. McKayla!!
      I miss you so much!! How's life going? Hows that boys coming along! Miss you and love you so much! Thank you, you are pretty dang good looking yourself ;)

      Delete