Monday, July 29, 2013

Nauvoo!!

   Sorry that I didn't have a chance to write yesterday! We arrived pretty late at our friend's house and we stayed up and talked. So I was worn out!!
    But  we just landed in Nauvoo today! And let me tell you even though we've haven't had the chance to walk around it is beautiful!! I love it already!! 
   We just finished organising both trucks so that both of my sisters could fit the stuff they traded in each others trucks! Haha took a bit of effort! 
   I'm hoping tomorrow I can wake up early enough to go see the sunrise at the temple just down the street! Should be beautiful! I am seriously in love with this place! I would love to live here, the humidity is just perfect!! I just can't get over how the people made this place from a dump to a beautiful city! Took so much time and effort! So grateful I have the chance to be here! It's amazing what these people went through and experienced! I hope one day I get the chance to thank them for everything they did!
   Well even though its not late I am pooped! Spent way too many hours in the car, and I'm getting up early so I'm gonna sign off for now, but thanks for reading seriously! I need to get some more inspirational stuff on here I feel like I'm just telling you my everyday life haha! Well tomorrow is my favourite day!! Tribute Tuesday!!
Night guys! And thanks again for reading! Feel free to leave questions or comments! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment