Friday, July 19, 2013

Check ups! And Laser Treatment!

   Today has been busy last night me dad and I drove up to Kaysville, because I had two post-op appointments to follow the surgery that I had on the 2nd of July. ( The ear one) 
  Everything is okay with my ears, the only bad thing is that I can't swim for three months! I am not very happy about that! If any of you know what the heat is like in St. George then you would understand that I am going to die! I can dip my feet and such but I cant get my head wet. UGH! The heat is around 100 everyday and that is the low so I am gonna be spending a lot of time dipping my feet, and going to the river! 
    I want to go to California so I can go to the beach but that wont work because I have doctors and school starting! But I might be helping my sister Cami drive out to Texas next week or something, it depends on how much return tickets are from Texas. Hopefully I can! We would hit Nauvoo, and see all the church sites and things, it would make a great end to my summer. I really hope it works!
   Well this is way off topic hahaha the doctors appointments went great except that I cant swim! We also got a laser treatment so that I don't have hair sticking out from under my ears! 
   Gosh I can't wait to get my ears! I'm so excited only 20 more days! I have several pairs of earrings already but we all know I'm going to be buying more of them! 
  I think this is all for today! I can't think of anything more to write! 
going to Logan tomorrow to spend time with my other Grandma, should be fun! Then on Sunday my nephew Hank is being blessed! So I should have plenty of things to write about soon! 
  Thanks for reading I was looking at the blog and over 2000 views! That's AMAZING guys! thank you so much for sharing and reading this! Any comments or questions, leave them below and I'll get back to them as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment