Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hope = superman?

                                            "The S on my chest means Hope" 
    Superman brings hope to many people including me, we all know that he isn't real just for me knowing that there is a superhero out there that stands for hope is amazing to me.
    Hope is a funny thing. We can all hope for things but that doesn't mean that'll happen, it doesn't guarantee anything. But it gives us a feeling that it MAY happen. For me I have hoped for a lot of things but not all of them have happened. I hoped that I wouldn't get an infection, but I got it. I hoped that I could beat the infection, and I did. I hoped that life would get easier and it goes on but that isn't happening all the time.
    See many people when they think of hope I believe that they think that it has to happen, because of the hope they feel.  What we hope for doesn't always happen. 
    I hope for many things like I said before and some of them have worked out and some of them haven't. Either way I've learned that we can't give up. I just have to keep moving forward. And hope some more. 
   The reason I brought up superman is because he gives hope to people for a safer future, he has a lot of pressure on him and he doesn't let that get to him. he helps all he can. He is somewhat of a god to some people. But in actuality it's just an actor with a tough job to do. 
  I love superman and I always will. He gives me hope for a new beginning and a better future. 
   Me and my favourite shirt! Well one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment