Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Stares, The talks behind backs, and The Making fun of.

The last post just wasn't a good one. It was a stupid post!
So this one is a new one that one of my friends have inspired! They know who they are :)  
   This post is for those who stare, talk behind anyone back, or make fun of people who act or look different. STOP IT! It'rs rude, stupid and ugh! 
It bugs me when people stare at me, I honestly would rather have them come up and ask me rather then just to have them stand or sit there and gawk at me. Some times I approach the person because I'm not a fan of stares, Not only is it uncomfortable, but its down right rude! I'm sorry if this post makes people uncomfortable but it needs to be said! 
   Yeah I know I get talked about behind people's back, yeah it annoys me but not that much. I can just talk them and set it straight. Not that bad for me at least haha.... I know I have embarrassed a couple people and I'm sorry if I have. I just would rather that the facts be out than the stories. 
  People seem to think that just because someone looks different that makes them a completely different person. I met one person that made me so mad! She basically said in front of a class that babies shouldn't be born if they aren't going to be "normal". That upset me so much that I nearly started crying in the class, which was stupid but I couldn't help it! How can people be so dense?! Nobody is normal, everyone is different! I mean yeah most people don't have TCS but still no need to be stupid and say that kind of things ESPECIALLY when I am in the room! 
   The making fun of.... I could go on and on about that! I know I cant but still you guys need to realize that the jokes or the things you say that are rude or mean. They HURT! Words speak louder than any other form of communication. When I was little that was a big problem for me and I would just ignore it. But it still hurt a lot, and even now some people are stupid and still try to make fun of me but I don't let it bother me any more. I mean yeah it'll always in a way affect me but it wont effect me as bad if I don't let it! I know that a lot of kids get made fun of and its stupid. 
   I shouldn't rant on about it but I just hate that kind of thing when people are so stupid that they don't think before they speak. 
   People with Treacher Collins Syndrome are normal human beings just like you guys. The only difference is that we have a lot of health problems.  We like hanging out with friends, playing sports, and being kids and adults!  I love being a teenager! I have friends which are my life, I know I've said that a lot but its true! I am starting hair school so I can be more sociable with the world and have fun playing with hair all day! I'm so excited to start!
   This post may not be as good as the first one but I just felt like something needed to be said, just because of things that have happened with me in my life so far. I know it's not just Treacher Collins people who have had it happen to them, this is for everyone who has had this happen to them! Something needed to be said, I'm sorry if this offends anyone but it hurts when you guys do these things! I know a lot of it is just jokes and stuff but please think before you act. I need to work on it too I'll admit that. 
  If you guys have any questions on anything feel free to ask! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like having my surgery has given me a teeny tiny peek into your world. I'm amazed how many people will talk behind me or flat out come up and ask "what's wrong with you?" As if the fact that I look different gives them any right to be nosy. At least I can cover most of my baldness and scar with a hat when I feel grumpy and don't want questions! I can't imagine doing this every day of my whole life. Good for you for calling it like it is. I bet patience with rude people is harder than being brave about surgery some days! You rock.

    ReplyDelete