Thursday, July 25, 2013

Throwback Thursday! Potty time in NEB!

    So sorry for not posting yesterday it was a crazy day celebrating July 24th with the family! Had fun, got to see some amazing fireworks and hang out with Corrina! 
   Well this story isn't as funny as the last one but it came into my head to tonight as I almost peed my pants laughing hard in the car coming home from a mission call opening! 
    I was about 2-3 I think, I got the age wrong in the other story so sorry bout that! And we were living in Nebraska at the time, loved living there so much fun! And my sister Ali was babysitting me and my just older than me sister Lyndsey. Well anyways I was a late bloomer in a lot of ways because of hospital stays and stuff. As I'm told by mom I'm not sure if its right though. And I was watching a show when all of the sudden I had to go to the bathroom so I run over to Ali and sign bathroom in ASL I believe. So she freaks out and picks me up and races to the bathroom but behold my toilet seat wasn't there! I couldn't hold myself up yet on the ring of the big seat yet. So Ali starts yelling to Lyndsey to go find the potty seat well I'm there dancing because I have to go so bad, Lyndsey couldn't find the seat and by that time I was gonna burst so Ali picks me up and just sits me on the loo and let's me go! And as soon as I'm done Lyndsey come back with the seat in her hand! 
    It's not as funny but like I said it came to my mind as I was driving home having to go to the bathroom really bad! It's been a long day and I have to pack tomorrow for the road trip so I'm gonna log off for tonight but any questions or comments will be welcomed and feel free to message me on Facebook! Thanks for reading!! Sorry for no pictures my pictures are all on the mac so I have to get some new ones now! Thanks for the patience!  

No comments:

Post a Comment