Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pre road trip!!!

   Tomorrow is ROAD TRIP time!!! I can't wait! Getting out of Utah finally! I love it but I spend way to much time in this state. 
    I'm headed out tomorrow to meet my sister Ali up in Cove Fort then headed somewhere I think Nebraska, then we will hit Nauvoo!! I'm so excited to see this place! I haven't been there since I was little, It'll be fun! Then I'm trading cars with Ali and hopping in the car with Cami (one of the twins) to help her move to Texas! Where ill see Tara (the other twin) and help Cami move into her house! It'll be crazy but so much fun!! I can't wait to travel! Been getting stir crazy in this place!  
     After I help Cami for a bit I fly back to SLC for my surgery the next day. Then that same week I get my EARS!!!! I'm gonna be gone from my house for two weeks! Yippee!!! I might be slow at updating the blog everyday because of travels and stuff. Ill try and update when I can! 
    Thank you guys for reading this it means a lot! I'm gonna start sharing some more stories soon I hope! 
Comments and questions welcome!! 
Over & out


No comments:

Post a Comment