Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Surgeries...

  As I go under my mind goes fuzzy and my eyes get dry. I blink and blink and they just tell me to close my eyes and take a nap... So like the idiot I am I always listen to them.
  This is what it's like to go under almost every time. Sometimes for major surgeries I fight it because its scary. 
  Waking up is always the hardest for me. That is when the pain just comes back all at once unless they start the pain meds before I wake up. 
  I have had a total of 32 surgeries so far in my short life span and yes there are more to come. I'm so excited for them... Not I don't like driving to the hospitals, my stomach clenches up and the nerves start. 
  I can't exactly put down a timeline just because if how many I have had, it would take forever! But all my surgeries have been on my neck and head except two gallbladder and tailbone. 
   Surgeries take a lot out of me. I just had one on Tuesday in fact. To get post in my head to get ears! 
 I'm tired and everyone has been sick so have I so I gotta go to bed. Thanks guys for reading this! Remember if you have questions feel free to ask! Or comments are welcome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment