Thursday, July 18, 2013

Throw back Thursday! Fence+Big head = not a good combo

 
Well it's Throw back Thursday, trying this out see how it goes!
   Im telling this story as it has been told to me and everyone else! This story took place a long long time ago when I was still a cute little baby probably around 3-4 not sure. We still lived in Virginia at the time, love living there so beautiful! But anyways so my sister Lyndsey and I were  playing outside on the swing set. And apparently the neighbors across the fence had a really cool play thing that I must have really wanted to play on or something. Because what happened next was quite funny! 
  So we are playing and I get off the swings and I go to the fence and my sister is oblivious to the whole things she is still swinging! But I get to the fence and I found a spot where my body fit through but my head wouldn't follow! So I'm stuck with my body where I want to go; the neighbors playhouse, and my head stuck on our side of the fence.  I start freaking out cause I'm stuck and I can't get out so Lyndsey runs to the house and gets mom. And eventually almost everyone outside trying to figure out what to do in order to get me out! Well my other sister Ali must have been having a bad day or something. Because she came out and I hope I quote this right! " YOU IDIOTS SHE STUCK HER BODY THROUGH FIRST!" Then she went back inside! So eventually we got me out but it's still to this day the favorite story to tell guest when times get boring! I sometimes get embarrassed or I join in! It's quite humorous, thought I share it with you guys! 
  Well that's all for tonight we just got to grandma's after a long day and I'm ready to go to bed! Thanks for reading and like always if you leave questions or comments ill get back to you as soon as I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment