Monday, July 22, 2013

Just another day.


   Today has been slightly boring. Got good news though! I'm taking a road trip with my sister Ali and meeting up with my other sister Cami in Nauvoo then helping Cami move to TX! Should be fun I'm super excited!!! 
   I've been packing all day for it even though I don't leave until Saturday hahaha! 
   Other than this I've haven't really been doing anything. I really don't have a topic for today. I'm thinking of making it Memory Monday, but that's like throw back Thursday. I'm not sure. 
  Sorry it's so boring today! Tomorrow will be better! Tribute Tuesday! 
Wednesday- wacky Wednesday ( where I find a random story that I like)
Friday-?  
Saturday- surgery stories 
Sunday- selfie ( where I tell a random story about myself)
These are my ideas not sure ill do them for now:)  thanks guys for reading! Thanks for everything in fact! 
Random but love this picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment