Monday, July 15, 2013

EARS!

  Hey sorry it's been a couple days I haven't been feeling well I've had a virus on top on a headache. Not to fun! 
   Well not quite sure what to write about I haven't figured out all the themes days yet, if you guys have ideas that'd be great! I have some but not much! Nothing much has happened, oh wait that's a lie! 
   Okay so Friday about we get a call from Paul Tanner the artist who is doing my ears, and he said that I'm having surgery on te sixth of August to put magnets onto the post somehow. Then right after surgery and three days after I will be spending two hours laying still getting the moulding done. So this means that on the ninth of August I will be walking out of the hospital with brand new ears!!!!!  AHHH IM SO EXCITED!  Earring shopping at city creek:) I'm denfinatly going to try on a pair of Tiffany's earrings just for fun:) 
  That's about the only major thing happening soon.... So yeah I knew I had to write about that before it happens! So I guess that would be tonight! 
   Well this is probably one of the shortest post I've done. Not informational but fun in my opinion! It is a stroll in my soles and its a upbeat part! So yeah, as you can probably tell I'm tired. Been a long day for me! Ready to hit the bed! 
  So yeah if you guys have any ideas for themed days that would be great I have Tuesday and Thursday maybe Wednesday not sure.. So please share ideas! Thanks for reading, leave any comments or question and ill try to get back to them! Thanks guys! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Katie,
    I am so glad you started your own blog. As a mom of an 8 year old boy with Hemifacial Microsomia (atresia, microtia, jaw distraction), I love reading your thoughts and insight into the stroll in your soles. You have a great attitude and amazing strength and are a real inspiration. Hope you feel better soon and good luck with your ears!!
    Marge
    Cleveland, OH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm getting better daily!

      Delete