Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tribute Tuesday!! Mmhmmm

   Possibly one of my favourite days now:) 
Lets see so this person is pretty freaking awesome and has been such a inspiration to me through out everything I've been through:) 
   Not sure if this person realises it but I freaking love them! As I love all my friends so much:) it's taken me a while to think of a person to do today, there are so many people in my life and how can I choose just one person to do? Well finally at the end of the day I've come up with this one person, she kept coming to my mind all day so she was the one:)
   This person I've known for a while since 6th or 7th grade and we've been such amazing friends through out it all! Yes hawt babe AMY Im talking about you! 
   I seriously wish I had just one picture to discribe our friendship! But all the pictures on my phone got erased but they are on the computer ill have to upload one later :) 
     This girl is amazing I seriously wouldn't be who I am without this her example! Haha the things we've talked about are amazing. Haha the memories! ice skating,  talks about life and boys, the long walks in between classes, and the amazing hugs this girl gives are wow! I could seriously go on and on about this girl I seriously am amazed by her everyday! The love that this girl radiats is amazing everyone who knows her loves her! And what's not to love about Amy?!
     Amy thanks for having such a impact on my life I will alway look up to you literally ;) and spiritually! Love you so much! Can't believe this is our last year of high school together! Lets go out with a bang shall we? Love you sweet girl!  
       That's all for today folks! Next time ill have to do a guy! Haha we will see! Questions and comments are welcome! I figured out that if you want to comment you have to have a blog so find me on Facebook if you want to message me or anything! Thanks guys 
Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment